A wide range of use cases
to meet your traceability needs
From ensuring ethical sourcing, to tracking products, demonstrating compliance or offering transparency to end customers through Digital Product Passports, Tilkal brings all the capabilities to answer your traceability challenges.
All in a single tool.
Sustainability-related regulations require companies to prove origin and impact from raw materials to end products. Even if your company is indirectly in scope, you are likely to be impacted and may even be legally liable. This is consistent across most raw materials sourcing, be it mica, cobalt, plastics, cocoa, coffee, cotton, etc.
In this context, we work with two types of players to ensure ethical sourcing: manufacturers and brands with a strong impact on the sector, and MSIs grouping together several actors mobilized to improve their sectors.
The reality of physicals markers requires different kinds of traceability, depending on where you stand in the supply chain: we make it possible to track pallets, boxes, batches, or serialized units, or to utilize mass or volume balance accounting.
We collect and aggregate a wide range of traceability data including: logistics (aggregation, movements), manufacturing (transformation, composition), recycling, etc, across all the relevant economic actors.
You always know where your products are, gaining operational control and the ability to reinforce product safety and perform efficient product recalls.
With the fast evolution of the EU/US legislation, proving origin & impact from raw materials to end products is becoming a real “license to operate” for industrials & brands.
- Supplier visibility to manage risk of indirect implication with deforestation, child labor, conflict minerals, etc.
- Unique risk assessment & AI-based due diligence intelligence to verify compliance in real time for each supplier, product, category, batch, collection or unit.
- Supply chain cascading exploration, up and down-stream, automated product checks against specifications.
- Generation of alerts if compliance rules are not met.
Digital Product Passport
With our Digital Product Passports, share key product-related information ranging from a product's composition & lifecycle, including raw materials, provenance, production events up to recycling, suppliers, etc, across all the relevant economic actors.
- Assess and optimize a product's sustainability and environmental impact
- Allow authorities to verify compliance with legal obligations (AGEC, DPP, conflict minerals, FSMA, etc).
- Communicate sustainability guarantees and differentiate products in a B2B context
- Help consumers make sustainable choices with more informed purchasing decisions