Tilkal is a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 175,336€, having its registered office at 91 boulevard de Sébastopol 75002 Paris and registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 828 499 988 ("Tilkal").
When you browse the Site, Tilkal may, in the cases set out in this Policy, collect certain personal data about you. As data protection is an important issue for us, the purpose of this Policy is to inform you about the use that is made of your data and your rights with respect to them.
This Policy implements the rules applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular the principles resulting from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - General Regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (the "GDPR") and Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended (the "Data Protection Act").
2) About Tilkal
Tilkal is a traceability and transparency software platform for manufacturers and brands, based on blockchain and big data technologies. All its activities and products are presented on this website.
3) What data is processed by Tilkal?
In order to allow users to contact Tilkal to obtain more information, Tilkal may collect the name, first name and email address of users who request contact.
When subscribing to the newsletter, Tilkal will collect the email address of the user.
4) Why and how does Tilkal collect users' data?
Tilkal processes users' personal data only for the purposes listed below and for which Tilkal has identified the applicable legal basis in accordance with the regulations in force:
Purposes / Legal basis
1. To process and respond to contact requests and to follow up on relations with prospects and users expressing an interest in Tilkal / The processing is based on the explicit consent of the user requesting contact.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time by contacting Tilkal by email.
2. To send users commercial communications / The processing is based on the explicit consent of the user to receive this type of communication when registering for the newsletter on the Site.
The user has the option of withdrawing his consent at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose or contacting Tilkal by email.
3. To ensure a global statistical monitoring of Tilkal's activities and improve the Site and Tilkal's offers / The processing is based on the legitimate interest of Tilkal, as the controller, Tilkal ensuring that this processing does not infringe the privacy of users and more generally their fundamental rights and freedoms that prevail.
5) With whom does Tilkal share user data?
User data is processed by Tilkal's internal departments.
6) How long does Tilkal keep user data?
Tilkal keeps users' personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes set out above:
- With regard to contact, for eighteen (18) months after the last contact;
- With regard to email addresses collected when registering for the newsletter, the retention period is two (2) years from the last expression of your interest in the Site. At the end of these two (2) years, the user's email address will be removed from the mailing list.
The data will then be archived for the statutory period of limitation and deleted.
When data is no longer required, Tilkal strictly ensures that it is deleted.
7) How does Tilkal ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data?
The protection of the privacy of users and the security of their data is an important issue for Tilkal. In this respect, Tilkal has implemented technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data it processes and to avoid any incident that could result in the loss, use, alteration or making available to the public of users' data without their prior authorisation.
If an event of this nature were to occur, Tilkal has implemented measures to react promptly and when necessary inform the CNIL and users according to the applicable rules.
User data is stored on a server in encrypted form.
Tilkal undertakes not to divulge user data and to ensure that it is only used for the proper functioning of the Site.
8) User data and transfers outside the EU/EEA
Tilkal does not transfer data outside the EU/EEA.
However, the service providers and any subcontractors used by Tilkal may be required to transfer data outside the EU/EEA. Where appropriate, Tilkal will ensure that these transfers are made on the basis of appropriate guarantees to ensure the security of user data.
9) What are the users' rights and how to exercise them?
Under the terms of the RGPD and the Data Protection Act, users have certain rights that they may exercise at any time, subject to proof of identity, by contacting Tilkal at the following address: email@example.com
- Right of access: users may ask Tilkal to confirm whether their personal data are processed and, if so, obtain information on the characteristics of the processing. If users wish, they may also obtain a copy of their processed data;
- Right of rectification: users may ask Tilkal to rectify, correct and update their personal data at any time;
- Right to erasure: users may ask Tilkal to erase their data in certain cases;
- Right to limitation of processing: users can ask Tilkal to limit the processing to the conservation of their data and under certain conditions;
- Right to object: under certain conditions, users may object to the implementation of processing operations on their data.
- Right to portability: users may request that Tilkal provide them with their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or that it be transmitted directly to another data controller, but only if the processing is based on the user's consent or on the performance of a contract with Tilkal.
Users also have the right to define directives concerning the fate of their data after their death and the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
Finally, Tilkal informs users that it does not make any automated decisions, including profiling, using user data.
The use of the Site may result in a cookie being deposited on the user's equipment.
A cookie is a file composed mainly of letters and numbers, of limited size and stored on the user's equipment.
A cookie may be placed on a user's computer in order to record information relating to navigation, with the aim of improving the technical conditions of navigation and the user experience.
Users will always be informed before a cookie is placed. In addition, the user's consent will always be required before a cookie is placed unless it is strictly necessary for the services offered on the Site or unless its sole purpose is to enable or facilitate communication by electronic means.
Google Analytics cookies / These cookies allow us to obtain anonymous and aggregated statistics on the use of the Tilkal website in order to optimise its ergonomics, its navigation and its contents. These cookies are exempt from consent but you can easily oppose them via the cookie banner provided for this purpose if you refuse their use.
However, the user will not be able to deactivate the cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site. In order to deactivate them, the user must configure his or her Internet browser to this effect. However, this could affect the proper functioning of the Site.
The data collected by means of these cookies is kept for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months from the date of their deposit on the user's equipment.
11) Modification of the Policy
Tilkal reserves the right to modify this Policy from time to time, in particular in order to take into account all future legislative and regulatory developments, as well as good practices. This Policy may also be amended to reflect any changes in the conditions of processing of user data and for any other reason that Tilkal considers useful.
Tilkal will inform users of any substantial changes by any appropriate means.
12) Contacting Tilkal
For any question or complaint related to this Policy, to the processing of their data and to the exercise of their rights, users can contact Tilkal by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org